Welcome to the VO Kickstart Audition Sprint for September!
You’ll be getting a new audition request every weekday for three weeks, and your goal is to respond to that audition request in a timely manner with a well recorded MP3, submitted right on the audition’s lesson page, just below the audition script itself.
NOTE: Be sure to review Lesson 1 so you know what you need to do each day to get your audition accepted and approved.
Then, you’ll be given feedback on the quality of your response, including:
- Timeliness (submitting by the deadline)
- Recording format (128k mono MP3)
- Recording neatness (well trimmed, no unneeded silence)
- Recording noise floor (-60 dB or below)
- Recording robustness (loudness and normalization at proper levels)
- Script accuracy
- Slating accuracy
- File name accuracy
You’ll also get short comments and guidance if something needs to be better executed.